E2^2, Orange Zest - 30 Servings
FREE SHIPPING on this item!**
E2^2 (pronounced E2 Squared) provides key nutrients to nourish the brain, enabling intense concentration and focus to support its complex processing abilities.* Additionally, E2^2 provides energy support without the jitters, allowing you to tackle life's daily tasks and training regimens with focused vigor.* This is accomplished through a synergistic combination of Alpha-GPC + Huperzine A, along with Caffeine + L-Theanine. When paired together, this potent combination provides an energizing "E" effect much greater than its individual parts.* Appropriately, we named this phenomenon E2^2 for its ability to exponentiate (^) the power of energy.*
Caffeine has long been recognized for its ability to enhance cognitive processes such as alertness, reaction time, attention, and higher level brain function.* Along with its cognitive benefits, caffeine increases both endurance and anaerobic performance.*
L-Theanine is a naturally occurring amino acid found in various teas. It has been shown to compliment the cognitive effects of caffeine, leading to enhanced word recognition, speed of numeric working memory, simple reaction time and task switching skills vs. consuming either alone.* Additionally, L-theanine reduces the jitters associated with caffeine use; allowing for a smooth, clean and focused energy.*
Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (Alpha-GPC)
Alpha-GPC supplies the body with choline, a precursor for acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter which assists communication pathways within the nervous system. Research has shown that Alpha-GPC supplementation can lead to cognitive improvement in individuals with mild to moderate dementia.* A recent study also suggests that supplementing with it can enhance muscle force production.*
Huperzine A works synergistically with Alpha-GPC to increase acetylcholine levels within the brain. It accomplishes this by blocking the actions of acetylcholinesterase, an enzyme responsible for breaking down acetylcholine. Along with boosting acetylcholine levels, Huperzine A appears to be a neuroprotective agent.* Animal models have shown it to reduce oxidative stress as well as increase nerve growth factor (NGF) within the brain.*
- Einöther SJ1, Giesbrecht T. Caffeine as an attention enhancer: reviewing existing assumptions. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2013 Jan;225(2):251-74.
- Ganio MS1, Klau JF, Casa DJ, Armstrong LE, Maresh CM. Effect of caffeine on sport-specific endurance performance: a systematic review. J Strength Cond Res. 2009 Jan;23(1):315-24. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0b013e31818b979a.
- Astorino TA1, Roberson DW. Efficacy of acute caffeine ingestion for short-term high-intensity exercise performance: a systematic review. Strength Cond Res. 2010 Jan;24(1):257-65.
- Giesbrecht T1, Rycroft JA, Rowson MJ, De Bruin EA. The combination of L-theanine and caffeine improves cognitive performance and increases subjective alertness. Nutr Neurosci. 2010 Dec;13(6):283-90.
- Einöther SJ1, Martens VE, Rycroft JA, De Bruin EA. L-theanine and caffeine improve task switching but not intersensory attention or subjective alertness. Appetite. 2010 Apr;54(2):406-9.
- Kelly SP1, Gomez-Ramirez M, Montesi JL, Foxe JJ. L-theanine and caffeine in combination affect human cognition as evidenced by oscillatory alpha-band activity and attention task performance. J Nutr. 2008 Aug;138(8):1572S-1577S.
- De Jesus Moreno Moreno M1. Cognitive improvement in mild to moderate Alzheimer's dementia after treatment with the acetylcholine precursor choline alfoscerate: a multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Clin Ther. 2003 Jan;25(1):178-93.
- Bellar D1, LeBlanc NR1, Campbell B1. The effect of 6 days of alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine on isometric strength. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015 Nov 17;12:42.
- Yang G1, Wang Y, Tian J, Liu JP. Huperzine A for Alzheimer's disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials. PLoS One. 2013 Sep 23;8(9):e74916.
- Qian ZM1, Ke Y2. Huperzine A: Is it an Effective Disease-Modifying Drug for Alzheimer's Disease? Front Aging Neurosci. 2014 Aug 19;6:216.
- Xiao XQ1, Zhang HY, Tang XC. Huperzine A attenuates amyloid beta-peptide fragment 25-35-induced apoptosis in rat cortical neurons via inhibiting reactive oxygen species formation and caspase-3 activation. J Neurosci Res. 2002 Jan 1;67(1):30-6.
- Wang ZF1, Tang LL, Yan H, Wang YJ, Tang XC. Effects of huperzine A on memory deficits and neurotrophic factors production after transient cerebral ischemia and reperfusion in mice. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2006 Apr;83(4):603-11.
Supplement Facts (Orange Zest)
Serving Size: 3.5 g (about 1 Scoop)
Servings Per Container: 30
E2^2 Proprietary Blend 800 mg
Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline, L-Theanine, Huperzine A (From Toothed Clubmoss Extract) (Aerial)
Caffeine 150 mg
Stevia Leaf Extract 110 mg
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Orange Fruit Powder, Silicon Dioxide, Natural Flavors, Beta Carotene, Beet Root Powder.
Suggested Use: As an energy supplement, mix 1 serving of E2^2 with approximately 8 fl. oz. of cold water. Blend, shake or stir. Start with a ½ serving or less to assess your tolerance to caffeine.
Pre-Training (optional): Mix 1 to 2 servings of E2^2 with approximately 8-12 fl. oz. of cold water 30-minutes before your training session or athletic event. Start with a ½ serving or less to assess your tolerance to caffeine.
Warning: Not intended for individuals under the age of 18. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or contemplating pregnancy. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product especially if you have a medical condition, have a family history of any medical condition, if you are using any other natural health product, prescription drug or an over-the-counter (OTC) drug. To prevent tolerance, after 8-weeks of continuous use, discontinue for 5 days before retaking this product. DO NOT EXCEED MORE THAN 2 SERVINGS PER DAY. Discontinue use if nervousness, sleeplessness or nausea occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.